20.4.07

Oh how interesting children can be....



I'm certain that without children my life would be seriously lacking in entertainment...heck I'd probably actually have to leave my house in search of it. Yesterday we were going out for dinner. In the parking lot Emilie and Isaac are discussing what kinds of food this restaurant has. I pipe up and tell her they carry mushrooms, onions and nasty old green peppers....so Isaac adds in that there's lots of liver. Emilie was absolutely disgusted about the liver. She says to us "you mean they serve the stuff that cats pee and poop in...that's gross!". Hehehe she's so cute.

Today the weather was miserable outside. Blowing snow...slushy roads...and just plain cold. I had promised Gregory that him and I would go to the coffee shop today but when we got there it was closed. So I thought we'd just drive to Airdrie and find a shop there. I got 5 mins from Irricana and had to turn around...the roads were just miserable. Anyway since he was so disappointed about not going to the coffee shop I took him to the grocery store to pick out a special lunch that he'd like. We get to the counter and he shows me this bubble gum and tells me to sniff it. He asked if I would buy it for him and I said no. After dropping the groceries off at the house and returning to the van I find my dear son chewing on some bubblegum...same stuff from the store. So I ask him where it came from and he refuses to answer to me. Well i finally got him to confess that he took it when I wasn't looking. I decided the best way to deal with this is to make him go back to the store and tell the clerk what he did and apologize. This clerk was amazing...she didn't yell at him but she made sure he understood that what he did was wrong and made him promise not to do it again. The poor boy was white as a ghost LOL. Hopefully that's the last time that happens.

Hmm looks like this is going to be a shortened entry as my littlest guy is screaming for me.

Here's some pics of the layouts i've been working on this week...

Annette

No comments: