14.4.07

Happy One Month Birthday Jacob!!!!



I can't even believe that one month has passed already since Jacob was born. That's one month of feedings every 2-4 hours....up at 2:30am, 4:30 and 6:30 for feedings....but it could be so so much worse. He really is a sweet little thing. He loves to be cuddled (so much that i had to carry him in his snugly today while i washed the dishes). And when he gets really mad he sounds like a pissed off little lamb. LOL. He's starting to lose his wrinkled old man look and is chubbing up really good. I figured after a month the kids would be tired of him or just plain ignore him but no way...they still fight over who gets to hold him...and they still can't wait to see him in the morning. I really wish I had my own camera though so I could take more pics of him. We have Isaac's moms camera here right now but it's usually all packed up so we can give it back to her when we see her. Of course when we do see her we always seem to forget to return it. I really wish I could have a camera built into my eye ball so I could catch every adorable moment of his life.

Oh and the top picture is what happens when mommy forgets to turn the extra bright flash off...oops

No comments: