23.2.07

yummm healthy breakfast.....




Burnt almond by Cadbury. I remember buying these for my parents when they sent me to the store to pick up their smokes. LOL. I should clarify that this isn't all i'm having for breakfast...i did have a bowl of raisin bran first. Baby Jacob likes chocolate...so does his mommy. I think he eats it all though cause I just keep losing weight with him. Only 3 weeks and 4 days till little Jacob is due. I am so ready for this little guy too. Mom took me out shopping the other day and got us this amazingly cute swing! (see pics above). It actually makes this little starry light show on the canopy...so amazingly cute. Jacob is so gonna love it. I really wanna borrow someones baby so i can try it out....just not the same with a doll. We've been totally spoiled this week. Earlier Isaacs mom took us out shopping and got me my breastpump...maybe not exciting for you but totally great to me and Jacob.

HOORAY HOORAY...I interrupt this boring blog for some late breaking news....

JOSHUA JUST POOPED ON THE POTTY. HOORAY MY JOSHUA!

Something i'm sure you're happy to read about lol.

Well guess I'd better get this house clean while I've got some energy.

Chat soon...

annette

No comments: